Wednesday, October 31, 2012

f4 Polish Halloween Part 3

Here are the last three f4 Polish Halloween lacquers!

First is Boo To You! filled with black and orange hex glitters and black diamond glitter in a clear base.  Here I have two layers over three layers of OPI Candlelight.  I love the way this looks.

 
 
Here I layered a coat of Deborah Lippmann Yellow Brick Road to make a jelly sandwich.
 
 
Next I have Hocus Pocus, a mix of black, green and purple glitters with some holographic glitter.  This is two coats over two coats of Orly Decades of Dysfunction.
 
 
 
And, finally I have Monster Mash a clear base with green medium hex, purple large hex and black micro matte glitters.  I used two coats over one coat of Milani White On The Spot, then topped it with a matte finish.
 
 
 
Boo To You! was my least favorite until I applied it, now it is my favorite.  This was a great collection with really good formulas.  There are still some colors on the f4 Polish etsy site, get them while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment